BLOGMAS Day 7: Top 10 Christmas tunes!

Hello everyone!

Day 7 is here already! I can't believe I've completed a week of writing blog posts every day (we'll just forget that the mishap of day three ever happened.......)

Today is a quick post because it is currently half eleven at night, I'm just in from a long evening at work and I have to be up in 6 hours to go to Dublin...
Here you are: my top 10 Christmas tunes (which was very difficult to narrow down)!!*

10. All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
9. Carol of the Bells - Home Alone
8. Walking in the Air - Aled Jones 
7. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
6. Holy Night - Lea Michele
5. White Christmas - Darren Criss & Chris Colfer
4. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
3. Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel & Michael Buble
2. I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland

What's your favourite Christmas song?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

*Check out my Christmas playlist on Spotify! Link in BLOGMAS: Day 2!

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig