BLOGMAS Day 4: Surviving this horrible weather...

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to day four of blogmas!
No, you're not reading that wrong... And no, I didn't forget to upload a post yesterday... 
I was running on 8 hours sleep over 2 days and to be honest, I was hungover (shock, horror! I'm a 20 year old college student.. of course I'm going to be hungover on a weekday!) and I tried to write a blog post about pantos, but it just wasn't sounding right at all and I didn't want to post just for the sake of it... So instead, I promise to have a video up as well as a blog post next Thursday/Friday!

And now, on to today's blog post!

The weather in Ireland at the moment is absolutely horrible! It's cold and windy and rainy and just plain disgusting. I hate this weather, especially when I have to walk to work! 
However, the upside of this weather is how cosy I feel when I'm inside my house in my pyjamas beside the fire, or tucked up in bed. It kind of feels like Christmas, especially when the decorations are up (which they aren't yet... but keep an eye out for tomorrow's post ;)). 
If you're like me and hate cold, miserable weather, there are a few things you can do to survive!

1. Wrap up: If you're brave enough to head out in the wind and rain and cold, then wrap up well! Wear your biggest coat, zip it up, throw on a scarf, wear a hat, bring a pair of gloves! Just don't catch a cold!

2. Bath time: After coming in from being out in that weather, run a hot bath for yourself and just submerge in the warmth of the water and relax. Trust me, it's the best thing ever!!

3. Light the fire: And some candles! You'd be surprised with the amount of heat that can come out of those little tea lights if you light enough!

4. Stay in: This one is very unrealistic because obviously you're going to have to go outside at some stage, but a girl can dream right?

That's it for today folks! I'm off to tidy my room and get ready to decorate it. Who knows, there might be a blog post coming your way very soon with a little room tour ;)

What's the weather like where you live? Any tips on how to survive it?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig