BLOGMAS Day 22: Update and 3 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

Hello everyone!


I know, I know... I haven't been great at the old BLOGMAS the last few days... and by the last few days I mean 4... plus the others I missed in between..

To be fair, this was a challenge I set myself to see if I could actually do it. And surprisingly, I've done better than I thought I would! Pat on the back!
The reason I haven't been around the last few days is because I have been super busy! It was my best friend's 21st Saturday night, so all day Saturday I was very busy getting ready, sorting out her presents and helping my mam tidy the house a bit. Sunday, I spent the day in front of the television watching movies, eating fatty food and drinking lots and lots of tea! And yesterday, I was working!
However, I'm back on track for the last 3 days! And that's a promise!!

On a brighter note, THREE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! And it's finally starting to feel like Christmas! I've just finished wrapping presents with my dad, I've planned some visits to family, I've met up with friends for a sneaky hot chocolate, I've watched Christmas movies, I've done some Christmas baking, and I'm currently writing this while wearing a Santa hat! 🎅
We're having a fancy dinner in our house Christmas Eve with my aunt and uncle, so it's been all go with cleaning the house these days. I have my day planned out for Christmas Eve with baking. I've also organised to go visit my goddaughter Christmas Eve to give her her present. Things are looking up for me this Christmas after all!

I promise to have a post up tomorrow! 



Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig