BLOGMAS Day 24: A.K.A the Last One... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hello everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I can't believe we're here! 24 days and 16 blogposts later, BLOGMAS is finished! What started off as a little project for myself has turned into something so much more. I am actually very proud of myself for what I have achieved these last 3 weeks. I wrote a blogpost at least 5 days a week, but not only that, I have started to receive feedback from people! Thank you so much for everyone who has commented or messaged me with all your positivity and words of encouragement. You're the real stars here! 

Christmas is finally here! The big man is on his way as I write this, and I probably should get to sleep. But before I do that, I thought I would write one last post for BLOGMAS in true Fifs style...
I had an amazing Christmas Eve! I spent the morning baking cakes and cupcakes, helped my mam tidy the house and get dinner ready. And that dinner was something else! You know how Christmas Eve is more important than Christmas Day in France? Well, I have a French uncle who is married to my mam's sister. They both came in for Christmas Eve dinner and we had it French style: plenty of food, breaks in between courses, laughter, chat and plenty of wine! We even popped open a bottle of champagne at midnight to celebrate the birth of Christ. After opening up a present each, it was time for bed. 
Except I am still awake writing this!

I better go now though.. I think I can hear those sleigh bells jingling on the roof.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig