BLOGMAS Day 1: Christmas Shopping Essentials

Hello everyone!

And welcome to the first day of BLOGMAS! :D
I am super excited for the next 24 days of blog writing, especially when they all involve my favourite time of year!

As it's the first of December, I thought that I would share with you all what I think are the most important things you need when you go Christmas shopping. If, like me, you like to be super organised and get your Christmas shopping done at the beginning of the month, then you are more than likely going to go some time this week! So here we go... what I would bring with me when I'm heading out for a day of Christmas present shopping...


1. Make a list: And I don't mean like Santa's 'Naughty or Nice' list... Before I go shopping for Christmas presents, I make a list of the people I need to buy for and some ideas for each person. This is just so I don't forget anyone and it also makes Christmas shopping that less bit stressful.

2. Plan a budget: Christmas can be a very expensive time of year, and if you're a student like me, then budgeting before going gift shopping might be a good idea! I take out whatever money I think that I'll need and place it in a separate place in my purse, away from the money I may need for food and travel throughout the day. I find that this helps me a lot, because I'm not using my card to pay for everything so I can see how much money I have left.




3. Dress warm: And comfortable! If you're going to be walking around all day from shop to shop, make sure that you are dressed appropriately! I generally wear a pair of leggings and a Christmas jumper (just to get into that festive spirit!) with a pair of comfortable shoes. I always bring a hat and a scarf with me along with a good coat in case I don't stay in a shopping centre and need to walk outside!

4. Bring a bottle of water and a snack: Throw a good size bottle of water into your bag to keep hydrated throughout the day. All that walking and being cramped in busy shops can make very thirsty work. So instead of looking for a small shop that sells water and wasting valuable shopping time, have a bottle on hand at all times! Also, a small snack won't go a miss either. Maybe a cereal bar or an apple, just something small you can throw into your bag and munch on in between shopping and lunch.

5. Don't stress out: The worst thing you can do when Christmas shopping is to get stressed! Stressing out when you're in a small enclosure or a packed shop is absolutely horrible, so if this happens (because it more than likely will!) leave the shop and find somewhere where you can sit down and take a break. If it doesn't get better, just give up for the day and try again another day!


So that's it for today guys!
Do you have any tips for when you go Christmas shopping?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs

Email: justfifs1@gmail.com



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig