BLOGMAS Day 14: Winter/Christmas Make-up Routine

Hello everyone!

I was at a party this weekend(my cousin's 18th!) which can only mean one thing... PARTY SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED!! And when party season is here, the glitz and the glam come out. 

But that doesn't mean that you have to hold off on fab makeup for parties. Christmas season means that you can get away with wearing gold shimmerry eyes and dark red lips during the day as well as night time! 
I will be posting a video of my everyday makeup routine that I've been following for the last two weeks over on my YouTube channel in the next day or two! So if I were you, I'd go check that out ;) 

I've been wearing a pink/gold shimmery eye with a red lip (Rimmel 107!) and some subtle contour/highlight/blush etc. It's such a Christmassy looking look and I absolutely love it! 


Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig