BLOGMAS Day 11: Christmas Bedroom Tour

Hello everyone!

TWO WEEKS, TWO WEEKS! :D I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!

As you know from yesterday's post, I may be unorganised when it comes to actually doing Christmassy things the last few days. However, my bedroom is like my own little Winter Wonderland!

I have fairy lights, I have snowmen, I have Santa, I have Christmas duvets, I have fake snow, I have Christmas scented candles, but most importantly, I have tacky tinsel! Nothing says Christmas like tacky tinsel! 
Here are a few photos of my room, and you can also head on over to my YouTube channel this evening/tomorrow for an arty room tour style vid!
















Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs

Email: justfifs1@gmail.com
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig