BLOGMAS Day 5: The tree is up!

Hello everyone!

Day 5 is here and it's a very special one! WE PUT UP OUR TREE TODAY!! :D 
This is my favourite time of the lead up to Christmas, when we all get together as a family, Christmas music blaring and wearing Christmas attire (well, at least I was!) and put up the tree. 
Instead of writing up a big boring blog post about the process of putting up the tree, because I'm sure you're all well aware of how to do that, I thought I would just share some pictures of some of my favourite decorations on the tree!


 A bare tree waiting to be decorated....



 Our little fam <3  


 This is a Christmas decoration from my Grandad's Christmas tree that was bought the Christmas before my mam moved out of her family home.






Have you put up your tree yet?


Until next time.
Fifs xo


YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig