My Skincare Routine

Hello everyone!

Today, I have decided to talk to you about my new skincare routine. 


As a teenager, I always had terribly bad skin. I used to get very bad breakouts and the spots would leave scars and marks (which is why I have so much redness on my cheeks and around my nose). Nowadays, I only get a very bad breakout when I am sick or stressed. I still get the odd blemish here and there, but they're not as bad as they used to be. I never had a proper skin routine really - I used to think that removing my make-up and night and popping on a bit of moisturiser every now and then would do the trick. How wrong I was! So now, I've decided to start a new skincare routine for the summer, as I do not wish to have bad skin for the summer!

Make-up Remover:


To remove my make-up at night, I use the Garnier PureActive Micellar Cleansing Water. This stuff is amazing! I just pour some onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face (sometimes I may have to repeat this if I have a lot of make-up on, particularly after a night out). It removes all make-up, from foundation and lipstick, to water-proof mascara and eyeliner! I sometimes use this in the mornings as well if I had make-up on the day before just to make sure it's all off. I buy this in Penneys (where it is only about €4 for a 400ml bottle which lasts ages!) but it can be bought in any chemist really. 

Cleanser:


I have recently started using the Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash to cleanse my face. I have really noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this twice a day! I just apply it to a wet face using my fingers to lather it in and I wash it off with a wet cloth. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry like some exfoliaters.

Moisturiser:



To moisturise my face, I use the Nivea Q10 Energising Day Cream. This moisturiser just leaves my face feeling and looking awake! My skin doesn't dry out as the day goes on, and I believe I have this moisturiser to thank for that.

Lipbalm:


I was very lucky to receive an eos lipbalm as a present from my aunt when she came home from America. I got the blueberry flavoured one (as all the younger cousins got first pick!) and I have to say that I was not disappointed! I had heard so much about this lipbalm and how expensive it was over here in Ireland because it's so rare to see it anywhere. I apply this to my lips in the morning after moisturising and throughout the day. I find it much better than Vaseline or any other lip products I have used in the past!

I also have been drinking a lot of water throughout the day to help my skin!

Until next time.
Fifs xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig