Silly Sundays: Favourite YouTubers!


           

Hello everyone!

Image result for zoella

I love watching YouTubers! Whether its a daily vlog from the Saccone-Jolys, or a beauty haul from Zoella, I could watch YouTubers all day everyday (which is exactly what I do most days!!). They just make me laugh and I always feel happy after watching a video. So, today I decided that would share with you some of my favourite YouTubers!

Zoella:

Image result for zoella

Possibly the most famous British YouTuber, Zoella is just amazing! Whenever I just want to smile, I put on an old video of hers and just relax. Her vlogs are brilliant and every time she uploads a new one, I drop whatever I'm doing to watch it! For those who don't know, (where have you been??) Zoella (or Zoe Sugg) mainly does beauty videos - such as, makeup tutorials, beauty hauls and monthly favourites.She is such an inspiration and has achieved so much for her age. It's because of her that I got the courage to start up a blog and I can only hope to be as successful as her some day!

SACCONEJOLYs:

Image result for sacconejoly family

This family never fails to put a smile on my face! From Jonathan's jokes to Emilia's cuteness to Eduardo's smiles to Anna's quirkiness, I am never in a bad mood after watching this family of vloggers! I've been watching some of their old vlogs the last few days and seeing Emilia so small and Eduardo not even being born yet is so weird! You grow with this family and live their life with them!

PointlessBlog:

Image result for alfie deyes

PointlessBlog, or Alfie Deyes, is another daily vlogger that I love to watch. If I don't watch an Alfie vlog before going to bed, I feel like my day isn't complete! He just makes me laugh without even cracking a joke because that's just his character! I may never have met him, but I feel that I know Alfie through his vlogs! And to think that he has achieved so much and he's only a year and a half older than I am!!! Zoe is one lucky girl ;)

SprinkleofGlitter:

Image result for sprinkle of glitter

This woman. Just wow! Louise is just a star! There's no other way to put it. I love watching her slightly less professional way of editing and her quirky videos. Her beauty tips and tricks are always worth watching, and when her beautiful daughter Darcy (BabyGlitter!) is involved, I think I cry with joy and cuteness inside! 

So there we have it. My favourite YouTubers at the moment! Obviously, I watch others, just not as religiously as these four! 

Until next time. 
Fifs xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig