Make-up Favourites!

Hello everyone!

I've decided to share a few of my make-up favourites with you all! I'm no make-up expert; I'm still learning everyday with what type of make-up suits me best and what's the best way to apply it. But there are a few products that I have been using for a few months (or years in some cases!) and I just thought I would share my thoughts on them here. (Disclaimer: all opinions are my own!)

MAC Studio Fix Fluid:


I have been using this foundation since I was 15 years old (so that's a total of 5 years!) and it is honestly one of the BEST things I have ever put on my face! It is a very high coverage and covers up any discolouration, which I have a lot of particularly redness on my cheeks and around my nose. I use the colour NC15 and it is perfectly matched to my skin tone. Although the price is a little steep for students like myself, it is honestly worth it and it lasts ages as well - a bottle would last me for about five or six months! 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer:

The fact that I have more than one tub (tube? bottle?) of this concealer in my make-up bag goes to show what I think of it! I love this stuff! It is a great coverage for under the eyes and for any imperfections on the skin. The reason I have more than one of this concealer is because it is only sold in Boots, so whenever I am there I buy some. It is also very affordable and lasts a long time.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Liner:


This liner is honestly one of the best liners I have used. I've only been using it for the last two weeks, but I have found it so easy to use and to create a flick with. The tip is so small, which makes it easy to create a thin line, but one that you can build up if you want a thicker line. 

URBAN DECAY Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette:


As you can see from the photo, this palette has received a lot of love over the last year. I particularly love the shades YDK, Chopper and Half-Baked (which I believe is also in the original Naked palette). As I have blue eyes, the golds and brown shades in this palette suit me very well, and I love experimenting with the different colours to create different effects.

Essence Lash Mania False Lash Effect Mascara:


I have been using this mascara since the beginning of the year, and I was very shocked to discover how much I loved it! I only bought it because I was out of mascara and I just wanted to buy a cheap one until I could afford my usual mascara. However, this mascara is now my usual mascara! For the affordable price of just under €5, my eyelashes are seperated, volumised and lengthened with two or three coats of this mascara (depending on the look I am going for). I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap mascara.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush and Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 107:


These are my two go-to lipsticks when I want to complete a day time look and a night time look. I use the 006 for a day time look as it is a beautiful natural pink shade. My night time looks are not complete without my 107! This vibrant red stays on all night and just completes any make-up look. 

Until next time.
Fifs xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig