A New Beginning

How do I even begin to write a blog post? 
Hi? Hello? Welcome? (takes deep breath)

Hello everyone! 

And welcome to my first ever blog post! I've been wanting to start up a blog for some time now, and I think that now is the right time for me. I plan to keep this as general as possible: lifestyle, fashion, makeup, food, just life in general! 

I should start by introducing myself. My name is Aoife (nicknamed Fifs by my college housemates!) and I am 20 years old. I am finished my second year of college in Dublin where I am training to be a primary school teacher. I am from Galway and love where I come from! I love fashion and makeup, as well as musicals and drama. I enjoy reading other blogs and watching YouTube videos and vlogs. 

This summer, I plan to start a fresh with a lot of things. I plan to be more healthy, exercise more, get organised, and just be happier in general! It's a new beginning for me, and I want to take everyone on this journey with me!

Until next time.
Fifs xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig