Make-Up Monday: Everyday Natural Make-Up Routine (Summer)

Hello everyone! 

Today, I'm going to share my everyday make-up routine for summer with you all! I find that it is quite a natural look and lasts all day. I use mainly all drugstore or highstreet brands, so this look can be achieved by anyone really! Again, I'm not make-up artist! I've never done a course in make-up. This is just how I do my make-up on a day to day basis. Let's get started!

Prep:
To prepare my skin for make-up, I follow my everyday skincare routine (which can be found 2 posts down!). I then apply the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. This moisturiser acts as a great base for my foundation. I find my make-up goes on much easier and it also makes my skin feel very hydrated.

Foundation and Concealer:
For foundation, I've been using the MAC Studio Fix Fluid in the colour NC15. I apply this to my face using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I then apply the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the colour Fair around my eyes and on any misperfections or redness on my face. I blend this in with the same brush.

Eyebrows:
Next, I move onto my eyebrows. As a 'base' I use the Wet n' Wild MegaClear Mascara. I then go to my W7 In the City Natural Nudes palette and take the lightest brown shade in this. As I have fair hair and dark brows, it is quite difficult to get them to match each other, but I do what I can! I use an angled eyebrow brush for this.

Eye-shadow:
I use the Wet n' Wild IdolEyes Cream Eyeshadow in the colour Pixie. This is in pencil form so I just 'colour' it on to my eyes and blend it with my fingers. I then go to my Victoria Jackson 24/7 Makeover Portfolio Sunrise Colour Kit (that's a mouthful!) and I use the brown/gold shade in it. Unfortunately, I do not have the name of the colour as I have had this palette for years and have since lost the leaflet with all information (including colours) on it. It's basically a really natural light brown almost gold shade. I apply this colour all over my lid using a flat fluffy brush. With the same brush, I then apply the Rimmel Glameyes in the colour 030 Smokey Quartz into my crease and I blend it in with a rounder fluffy brush.


Eye-liner:
I like a thick enough line on my lash line, but not too thick as too distract from the eye-shadow. I just feel that the thicker line makes my eyes appear to be bigger. For this, I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Liner. On my waterline, I use the NYC Kohl Liner in 004 Pure White.

Mascara:
On my top and bottom lashes, I use the Essence Lashmania Falsh Lash Effect Mascara. I apply two coats on my top lashes and one on my bottom lashes.

Powder, Countour, Highlight, Blush:
To powder my face and to set my make-up in place, I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in the colour 02 Medium. To contour my cheekbones and temples, I use another Collection product, this one being the Collection Bronze Glow Shimmering in Light. I use the Real Techniques Contour brush for this. I add some highlight with a Revlon Highlighter that is so old the actual name and colour of it have come off! It is a gorgeous pink shimmering highlighter. I apply this to the tops of my cheekbones, down my nose, across my forehead and chin. I blend the contour and highlighter in with a big fluffy brush! I then apply my Essence Silky Touch Blush in 1 Adorable using an angled blusher brush.

Lipstick:
To finish my make-up look, I use my trusty Rimmel Lasting Finish in 006 Pink Blush.

And here is the finished look! I'm no professional when it comes to taking make-up photos either so excuse the faces!




Until next time.
Fifs xo

(P.S. not really sure what happened with the white background half way through the post!)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig