A New Direction

Hello everyone!

No, I am not here to talk about how One Direction will go on now that Zayn has left the band... 


I want to talk about taking a new direction in your life - or in this case, how I am going to take a new direction in my life. Things happen as you grow older (but maybe not wiser) and sometimes these things cause a change in your life. Maybe it's a small change, like your hair colour, or it's a major change, like losing a loved one. For me, it was a number of different things that made me decide to take a new direction in how I was living my life. 


First of all, I plan to become more healthy. To feel good about my life, I need to feel good about myself. I want to eat better, drink more water, and exercise (yes, I am willing to exercise...) 
Secondly, I want to create new memories with people. I want to have some new experiences! I want to do something new every day of the summer with the people I love.
Lastly, I just plan on being happier. I want to be happy with who I am and what I'm doing, who I'm spending my time with. I want to go through each day and be happy by the end of it.
It's time I started to focus on myself. And I urge everyone who reads this to do the same. It's your life - so live it for you! 

Until next time.
Fifs xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig