Blogmas 2016: Winter/Christmas Makeup Routine

Hello everyone!

Today's blog post will be my everyday Winter/Christmas makeup routine. I have also made a video on my YouTube channel of this, so I won't go into much detail!

I've been wearing a gold/rose gold eye with a red/pink ombre lip (or attempt of an ombre..) with the usual contour and highlight. A list of products is below, along with some strangely posed pictures, and there is a video over on my YouTube channel!




Makeup Products used:
FACE:
Benefit 'That Gal' primer
MAC Studio Fix fluid NC15
Collection Lasting Perfection 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel Kate Moss Contour Palette
EYEBROWS:
Inglot AMC Eyebrow Gel 16
EYES:
Sleek Rockstar Collection i-Lust Palette in Diamonds in the Rough 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
LIPS:
P.S. Pro Lipscrub
Clarins Lip Oil
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte 107
Rimmel 15th Anniversary Collection by Kate 054

What has your makeup look been like for the Christmas season?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig