Blogmas 2016: Christmas nights in

Hello everyone!

First of all, I know I haven't been around at all this week like I said I would be. We had a slight mishap in the form of my dog Sandy needing an operation. It was hit and miss the day of the surgery - we didn't know what the outcome would be - but she's ok, a bit sore and annoyed with us, but otherwise ok. A Christmas miracle if you ask me!!

Sometimes, all you need is a night in over the Christmas. I was out Friday and Saturday last weekend, and then again for a few drinks on Monday. A few of my friends were going up to the beer tent and Christmas market tonight before going out, but I just wanted to stay home with Sandy.
I'm currently sitting in the sitting room in front of the Christmas tree, in my pyjamas, watching Gilmore Girls (the last episode!!) and drinking a Bailey's hot chocolate (which is amazing btw, I highly recommend it). 


And I am so much more content than I would have been up in Galway! I just know I would be thinking about Sandy constantly and wouldn't enjoy myself as much as I would have liked.

Christmas nights in are so much better than nights out sometimes. Of course, it all depends on the mood you are in. For me, just being able to sit in the comfort of your own house in your pyjamas, watching crappy TV (not that Gilmore Girls is crappy!!), having one or two quiet drinks, and just being there with family. 
Don't get me wrong - I love my nights out over the Christmas as much as the next person, but sometimes you just want a quiet night in.

Do you prefer to have a quiet night in  or a big night out over the Christmas?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/IrishDreamer1995/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justfifs/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/justfifs
Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig