Blogmas 2016: Christmas Bedroom Tour

Hello everyone!

Every year, I decorate my bedroom for Christmas (because Santa loves a decorated bedroom, obviously!) and I just love it so much! It is quite similar to last year's decorating scheme (which I have a blog post and video for as well) but seeing as I redecorated my room this year, it is a tad different.

A word of warning - there is a lot of tacky tinsel involved, so if you are not a fan of the shiny stuff, avert your eyes now!




My Yankee Candle Advent calendar has gotten some great use this year! The two candles I currently have lit in my room are the Christmas Cookie and Snowflake Cookie which are definitely my two favourites!!



This little battered robin has been sitting on our tree every year for as long as I can remember! However, this year he has flown on down to my room and is perched on my fake lily plant.



I finally got a pair of Christmas pyjamas! I found these ones in Penneys and I cannot wait to wear them. I'm also currently reading the third book in Zoe Sugg's Girl Online series and I'm loving it so far!


This is definitely my favourite Christmas mug I have this year!



The lyrics to my all time favourite Christmas song are written on my chalkboard just above my bed. I could listen to any version of this song all day every day if I could!

I also have a short video of my room tour on my YouTube channel which is linked below if you would like to see a more in depth view of my room!

Do you decorate your room for the Christmas?


Until next time.
Fifs xo

Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig