Blogmas 2016: Getting into the Christmas Spirit during Placement

Hello everyone!

And welcome to the first post of Blogmas 2016!!
I have failed before I even began ๐Ÿ™ˆ I promised a blogpost on Sunday.. it is now the following Saturday as I write this ๐Ÿ™ˆ So apologies! 

I do have a fair excuse though... I've just finished 10 weeks of placement, so I have been quite busy with lesson planning, worksheet making, etc. 
I have been getting into the Christmas spirit though! It's quite easy to do when you're teaching a class of 20 excited Junior Infant kids! It's also easy when the Christmas tree is up, the lights are shining bright in the town centre, and there's a Christmas market less than an hour's drive away! 

Yesterday was the perfect beginning to the Christmas season! After finishing placement, I went up to the Christmas market with one of my best friends. We had a walk around, went on the ferris wheel to have a very serious 'candid' photoshoot (lol) and had a few sneaky drinks in the beer tent before heading back home for a night of festive fun with a few other friends. 
As always, a picture speaks a thousand words. So instead of my rambling, here's some photos of the night. 


















Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/IrishDreamer1995/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justfifs/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/justfifs
Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig