Night Out Make-Up!

Hello everyone!

I went out Friday night for a few drinks with some friends (not that you really needed to know that, or wanted to know for that matter!) and I quite liked my make-up that I did! So I've decided to share it with any of you that care to know. Here's how I did my face!! 

Prep:
I prepared my face the same way as always - going through my skincare routine after my shower and moisturising with the Nivea Q10 Energising Face Cream. I have stopped using the Simple moisturiser as a base because I found my make-up to be slipping off (if make-up can slip off....)

Foundation and Concealer:
For my foundation, I used my reliable MAC Studio Fix. I used about three pumps of this compared to my one and a half for everyday use as I wanted more coverage for a night out (and my skin is also very bad at the moment and is not cooperating with me!!). I buffed this all over my face using my Real Techniques buffing brush. I spent about five minutes blending this in as I went into the spare bedroom and had a chat with my Mam, while blending away. I then used my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on my blemishes and redness and also the Rimmel Wake-Me-Up concealer under my eyes.

Eyebrows:
To set my brows in place, I used the Maybelline Brow Drama in dark blonde. I then went on with my usual brow routine (using some brown eyeshadow) and went over it again with the Brow Drama to make sure they were 'on fleek' (even if they weren't...a girl can dream though!!).

Eyeshadow: 
Now for the fun part - the eyes!! I prepped my eyelids with some concealer and took out my Naked 2 Palette (which has seen better days at this stage!). I tried to go for a smoky eye, but I'm not very good at it I've discovered. All over the lid, I used 'Suspect,' starting from the middle of the eye, working outwards and then back in. I used a mixture of 'Snakebite,' 'Pistol' and 'Busted' in the crease and outcorner. I blended this to avoid it looking yuck. I put some of 'Booty Call' into the inner corner for some highlight. 

Eyeliner:
I created a wing liner with my Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision liner. Nothing special here - it was just a simple winged liner!

Mascara:
I applied a coat of the Wet n' Wild Clear Mascara as a base before using the Essence LashMania False Lash Effect Mascara. I applied three coats to the top lashes, focusing on the outer corners for a fluttery effect, and one coat to the bottom lashes.

Powder, Contour, Highlight and Blush:
I finally bought some powder! I've gone back to an old reliable of mine that I had been using for years and had stopped using. So to powder my face, I used the NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in Translucent. I contoured my face with the Collection Bronze Glow and used my Revlon highlighter. I used my Essence Silky Touch Blush in 010 Adorable.

Lipstick:
I went for a nude lip for a change and used my new Rimmel Kate Moss in 08. This is such a pretty nude colour and I think it's one of my new favourites!!

And there we have it! The make-up look I wore for a night out. I might do a video of this on my YouTube channel, but I haven't decided yet. So for now, here's some awkward angled photos of the make-up look!




Until next time.
Fifs xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig