Just a Bit of Randomness...

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope your day is going very well and that you are all happy! 

I don't really know what I'm going to write in this post, but I just had the urge to write a blog post!! So bear with me as I try to come up with something worth while to publish. 

I have to say, I am really happy with the support I am getting from my friends with this blog. They've told me how proud they are of me for going through with this and that they have read it and they are really impressed with it! This support from the best people in my life is the reason that I have continued to write this blog for the last month regularly and not just drop it like all other blogs I have tried to write! It's also given me the confidence to promote the blog on my Instagram (I haven't gotten quite as far as Facebook yet, but time will tell!!). 

However, as great as this support and encouragement is, I would really love to hear some feedback from strangers!! It would be great to hear from someone who I don't know about what they think of my blog and what they would like me to write about. I'm not an English student (I'm a music student actually!) so coming up with ideas and forming coherent sentences are not my speciality, but writing this blog is something that has given me a purpose this summer. 

I've had a very tough time this summer - breaking up with my boyfriend of a year at the beginning of it, having more frequent panic attacks, finding out I have to repeat two exams, missing out on group adventures with my friends because of work - and having this blog has just made me feel like I'm actually doing something for myself this summer! I write this blog because it makes me feel happy; I've started making YouTube videos because it is something I've always wanted to try and I've discovered that I love it!

This is definitely not how I was expecting this blog post to go, but then again I didn't really have a theme in mind for it! I think what I'm trying to say is, thank you for actually reading this blog. Every morning, I check the stats on all my posts and see that they've gone up overnight. This is such a confidence boost! (even if it has only gone up by one or two..) Please leave a comment about what you think I should do with this blog. I've tried to do a bit of everything - beauty, make-up, lifestyle, randomness - but if there is anything you would like me to talk about, please let me know! 

Thank you so much for reading this far. If you have, leave a comment below with how you are feeling today! 

Until next time.
Fifs xo

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aoife_doyle_x
Instagram: AoifeDoyle1995
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig