Morning Routine

Hello everyone!

Today, I'm going to go through my Summer morning routine (with a little announcement at the end of this post!!)


So I usually wake up and lie in bed for a while checking my social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.) I then get up and make my bed. I tie my hair up out of my face and make my way up to the kitchen.

On this particular morning, I had two weetabix with milk, strawberries and honey. I made myself a coffee (which I sweeten with honey rather than sugar) and sat down and watched an episode of Pretty Little Liars.




I go down to the bathroom after tidying up after breakfast and brush my teeth and go through my morning skincare routine (which can be found in a previous blog post). I go into my bedroom, do my makeup (which can also be found on a previous blog post) and get dressed.



I then go about my day and do what I have to do (which generally consists of YouTube, blogging, Facebook, rehearsals....)

Also, I have decided to take the plunge and start a YouTube channel!! It has taken me so long to get the courage to do this and I am so proud of myself for finally doing it! My first video (June Favourites) was originally going to be a blog post, but I decided it would work better as a video. So please take a look at it and subscribe, leave a comment etc. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ

Until next time.
Fifs xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig