Top 5 'Beauty Gurus' I watch on YouTube

Hello everyone!



As you probably know, I watch a lot of YouTube, particularly a lot of YouTubers. The videos I watch range from daily vlogs, challenge videos, collabs, recipe videos... But mainly, I love watching beauty and make-up videos!

I have compiled a list of my favourite 'beauty gurus', or 'beauty vloggers,' whatever you want to call them. This is not in order of preference by the way. I have learned so much from each of these beautiful and talented ladies, from make-up tips to how to be confident with my own skin. I will leave all of their links so you can check them all out!

1. NikkieTutorials (https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials): First up, we have the beautiful Nikkie from NikkieTutorials. This woman is just amazing! Her make-up tutorials are always on point, just like her eyebrows. Seriously, I am extremely jealous of her perfect eyebrows... Because of her, I have discovered that men's aftershave balm is an amazing primer! Who would have thought? I admit, I have been using some of my dad's just to try it out, and I'll probably buy a bottle of my own just for this purpose. She also taught me to 'embrace the glow' (or highlighter). I whack that stuff on like there's no tomorrow anymore because of her!


2. SprinkleofGlitter (https://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter): Louise Pentland loves us Sprinklerinos. And she always looks flawless doing it! Whether it's with blonde hair, pink hair, make-up or no make-up, this fabulous woman is just that - fabulous. From her 'Get Ready with me' videos, to her beauty hauls, to an everyday make-up tutorial, Louise shows it how it is. Aside from being a beauty vlogger, Louise has a lifestyle book called 'Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter,' a 2016 diary (which I am proud to own!!) and her very own clothing range for plus-sized women on SimplyBe. She is an amazing role-model for women of all shapes and sizes, and I am proud to be a member of the Sprinklerino community!


3. Gabriella Lindley (https://www.youtube.com/user/velvetgh0st): I first discovered Gabby when I saw her doing a beauty haul with Zoella. That was over a year ago and I still watch her everyday! With simple tutorials to create the perfect every day look, Gabby shows just how easy it can be to get a professional finish, using mostly drugstore products! My favourite make-up videos of hers are her 'Pretty Little Liars' inspired looks and her first impression videos. She is completely honest and if she doesn't like a product, she won't be afraid to say it!


4. Kandee Johnson (https://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson): If you enjoy creating costume looks, then Kandee Johnson's channel is the one for you! Her 'Barbie transformation' video came up in my suggestions one day, and since then, I have been subscribed. Honestly, if you look at the thumbnail of her 'Barbie transformation' video, you wouldn't even know which one was Kandee and which one is Barbie! Her everyday Disney Princess inspired looks are goals! I was always too afraid to try them, but now that I'm a bit more confident with make-up, I will definitely be trying them out!


5. Zoella (https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390): And last, but certainly not least, we have Zoella. Although Zoe says that she is not a beauty guru as such, she is definitely a beauty vlogger! With a beauty range to back her up, Zoe is a natural when it comes to make-up and hair tutorials. If it wasn't for Zoella, I would never have discovered my love for Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, particularly 107! 



So there you have it! My favourite beauty vloggers on YouTube.

Until next time.
Fifs xo

All opinions are my own. All photos were found on google images. 

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJiSrpzyYR_YGnVdqKo1nQ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justfifs/
Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
Email: justfifs1@gmail.com





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig