A Year of Blogging.

Hello everyone!

As of yesterday, my blog is officially one year old! How crazy is that? Since then, I have written 50 blog posts, received 8,500 views and started my own YouTube channel! 


I have also learned so much from starting up this blog. I have learned a lot about the blogging community and how it works, a lot about some of my readers, and in the end, I have learned a lot about myself! I have actually learned to accept myself for who I am and that it's not right to change something about yourself just because someone doesn't like the 'real you.' I haven't acted fake for anyone - I have just been myself and, you know what, people seem to prefer that version of me rather than the pretend one.
Sharing my feelings and thoughts here has helped me to express myself a lot more to my friends and family. I am a whole lot more confident and not as shy as I once was. I have made a whole new circle of friends, as well as the friends that I have always had. I have never been happier than I am right now, sharing my thoughts and experiences with anxiety/stress/just regular life. 


I would like to take this opportunity as well to thank everyone who has been reading, whether it's from day 1 or from now. Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement and comments. It's you that makes me want to keep sharing! 


So cheers to another year of Just Fifs! 


Until next time.
Fifs xo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justfifs/
Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig