February (2017).

Hello everyone!

Two months down.
Only eight more to go.

The fact that I already feel much better about life than I did in 2016 after only two months is proving that 2017 is a good year. I genuinely feel so good about myself; I'm happy, I'm relaxed (if you don't count the stress of college of course!) and (mostly) anxiety free!

Nothing much happened this month. 

I dove straight back into college life. 
I made some new friends. I actually started my readings for lectures when I was supposed to rather than leaving them until last minute. I'm thoroughly enjoying college again, and it feels so good to have some form of a routine/schedule.

I'm still in my waitressing job. 
I only work for about 6 hours on a Saturday, but it's money. My own money, that I earn myself. I also started teaching my younger cousin piano, which is something that I've been meaning to do for a while now. Maybe if it goes well, I might start teaching other kids. Guess we'll see.

February was a party month. 
Every weekend, I had something on. I had two of my best friends' 21st birthday parties, I went to the local GAA Social (which is a Dinner Dance for those who do not know) and I went out the other weekend with my cousin for the bants. Going out at the weekend made up for the fact that I wasn't out during the week, which is one aspect of college life I am not back into (yet...).


I discovered my new go-to movie when I need a pick-me-up.
Trolls.
What a movie!
I watched it twice this month, listened to the soundtrack pretty much every day, have started learning one of the songs on the ukulele (which is also going very well I might add...). It is genuinely one of the happiest, feel good movies ever. I absolutely love it - there's nothing much more I can say about it!
And when I heard they were making a second one?



There's a lot that I want to achieve this month.
For starters, I want to do my driving theory test. And pass it. I already have a date in mind for this, now it's just to book it and study.
I also want to use my reading week wisely and actually do college work this year instead of taking it as a week off. I want to be productive during that week and keep the stress levels to a minimum.
I guess you'll just have to wait until my March update to see if I achieved anything (*plug plug plug*).

Like last month, I will leave a list of the things that gave me positivity this month down below.

"Be in love with your life. Every minute of it." ~ Jack Kerouac

Until next time.
Fifs xo

Positive things this month:
~Trolls
~Catching up with old friends
~College
~New friends
~Ukulele
~Reign (TV series)
~Music lectures (seriously)
~Making time for family

Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig